Sunday, March 14, 2010

The full version of ABOUT ME.

Me, Myself and I

Rushing things is never easy. But the statement can sum up everything about my life. I rush almost 75% of my daily life and sometimes even worst, it depends upon the circumstances and upon my MOOD.

I eat. I drink. I sleep. I lie at some points. I linger a lot. I sing. I dance. I ACT. I cry sometimes. I play. I study if necessary or shall I say if I find no way out. I talk a lot. I write. I SHARE. And finally I LIVE. --And I rush it.

I am attached. Attached to almost everything that surrounds me. I love and enjoy the feeling of attachment. I love it whenever people drew their selves near me. I consider every close acquaintance as friends. And I cherish every friend that I do have. And I don’t choose one - not so sure if it’s a great idea. For all the friends I got, one thing is common about them. I am attached.

Paranoid. the word that best suits me. More than jerk does. More than pervert does. More than insane does. And more than any other positive or negative adjective that can ever pop up in your mind at this very moment. I hate it. But it’s not my choice. It’s my fate. And sad to say, I can’t do anything about it.

My life is constant ups and downs. Often times wasted, more often in a mess. But I’m proud to tell every soul that will ever happen to run their eyes through this text that MY LIFE DOES HAVE A PURPOSE. Yeah it’s often wasted but not at all times. It’s often in a mess but when it’s doing great, it’s tremendous. Even if I’m LIKE THIS, I do believe that I am not just an additional living individual that only contributes in the world’s population. Well, not asking, my purpose in life is to be SOMEBODY. I want to make a change.

One place I love most. On the stage. Before every audiences’ sight and attention. I love the feeling whenever I affect my people, whenever I touch their hearts and whenever I influence.
I hate LOVE. But I love a lot. Maybe it’s not really the love thing that I hate but its factors and consequences.
I’m not an EMO, just truly expressive or shall I say FULL OF DRAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment