Friday, March 26, 2010


I miss her like crazy.

But I am really crazy. Or am I not?

VAIN – is how I describe myself. NUMB –is how I define my life. WASTED – is how everything goes. A UNIVERSAL INVERTER – is how she means to me.

Today is a sunny day?, the same kind of day where I first happen to talk to her. I met her in those days where my life is going really worthless. I spend nights and days doing nothing unusual. Sorrows after sorrows. Trials after trials. Exhausted and worn-out is how I describe myself during those days of my life. Going back, the heat of the sun and the humidity of the air is the foundation of our friendship. For our first real conversation happen in front of our dressing room’s electric fan. I went there to have some air while she was drying her hair. From that we’ve talked about how we arrive at the same church for she was a transferee. Then I also share my short stories. From that on whenever we see each other we wave each other sweet hellos. But we became closer because we have a common friend name Jenna. As simple as that we started sharing stories and I made it a habit to follow her whenever she was there, then we became best friends. I can no longer recall how did it exactly happen, but I know it didn’t take long.

She’s my crying shoulder, my number one fan who believes in me, my sister, my extended family, not only her, her two older sisters also treat me as their own siblings. She listens in my non ending love stories. She laughs at my senseless jokes. She cries with me over my miseries. And slaps me on the face about my foolishness. Because of her I learned to let go, I learned to forget, I learned to move on, I learned to cry, I learned to be happy, I learned to love whole heartedly. Because of her I learned live and I’ve learned life. Because of her I was able to learn and unlearn things. And now I’m missing her.

“Give a man a fish and you feed her for a day, Taught a man how to fish and you feed her for life.” What she taught me is for a life time. And I’ll cherish it till my last breath.

She’s my sweet heart, my best friend, my special some one, my LAARNI. And now, I miss her like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment