Friday, April 16, 2010

Garlic on the Underarms


Do I really look sick? But I’m NOT nor PRETENDING.
Open the eyes, daydream for about thirty minutes, get up from bed, leave the room, walk down the stairs, eat breakfast, face the computer and play games, eat lunch, face the monitor once more then play games. “Huh”. My life sucks. Maybe this things doesn’t really make me sick but they absolutely make me look like one, no need to pretend, no extra effort required.

Let me clear a couple of things, first, I don’t like what’s going on neither I enjoy it. Next, it’s not that I’m not doing anything to improve my current lifestyle. Well in fact, I’ve done all the possible solutions that I could ever think of to make my “summer days” productive. And Lastly, I’m not defensive just sharing.=)
Yeah I’ve made all the possible way out of these senseless and wasted day-to-day activities (if it can really be called activities). I’ve tried to look for a job but unfortunately didn’t qualify for any. After walking under the burning heat of the sun, those companies just told me, “come back when you’re eighteen” with a matching smile. Do they really believe that a 17yrs old girl is less efficient than people 18yrs old and above? But I can’t be silly, I know they’re just following the labor code. Seems like the summer job is not a great idea, no choice of earning MONEY this summer. But it isn’t the only way out of my dilemma. There are still bunch of other things that can mean more than playing computer games and for that I’ve decided to come back to my first love. But it’s not that easy to reconcile with something that you’ve left a long time. I find it hard to draw now. I’m still trying, but my eyes rejections towards my works piss me off. I think art is not the answer for my miseries. *think.think.think* another passion of mine, reading, but not knowledgeable books just story books. Novels, mystery stories, comedy books, articles, anything that soothes my mood or catches my interest. I’m not that choosy when it comes to reading. But unlike drawing, I got limited supplies of books, and I’ve finished all that I have. (If ever you could hand me one, I’ll very much appreciate it.c:) *hands up* “I surrender.” So here I am once again, facing the monitor, and as usual typing anything that visits my neurons. Maybe I’m not really useless at all, I CAN STILL DO BLOGGING and for me, it still makes sense.
Facing the computer all day, just doing anything wrinkles my face, enlarges my eye bugs and brings “haggardness” on my face. But it’s still my choice. It’s still better to pretend busy than to day dream your fantasies all day. In my case, I only do it whenever I run out of choice.

I still thank my alibis. I thank my garlic on the under arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment