Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Verdict


I wonder, what if pride was never invented? Well if that’s so, it should not have been this way.

Today’s feeling: neutral. It’s only 12 noon but it’s as if I’ve already accomplished all the possible things that could be done. I know that sounds absurd but it’s the reality. So here I find myself again, facing the computer and typing whatever visits my neurons. Frankly speaking, even typing stressed me out as of this moment, for I’ve been sitting here for approximately 15mins already but I still can’t think of anything interesting to put in screen. Well I should be discussing my feelings towards something or shall I say somebody but I can’t help to share what’s happening in me now. I feel so hopeless. It’s as if I’m doomed to fall. I don’t know. I never know. It just seems that everything is so unpredictable. Silly. A while ago I’ve composed a poem. It can be found just below this post. The poem is obviously dramatic as well as this composition is. You must be thinking that I’m lying in the first statement of this paragraph when I stated that my today’s feeling is neutral. Actually, it’s really ironic to say that. But it’s just my opinion. You still can judge me. Besides, I can never prevent anyone in doing so, even if I wish to. Still I apologize for having this kind of blog but let me, I just really need to put these things in letters. Going back, it’s really hard to wait for something without any assurance, but that truth gives spice in it. Ecstasy and suspense are still positive factors of life. In the first place I don’t need any assurance as long as I love what I’m doing. But I still don’t conclude. And I’m not yet closing any door for anything that is yet to come. Yes waiting could be the scenario but there are also bunch of possible scenes that may take place while waiting. I don’t wanna give pressure towards anything or anybody. I believe that if something is for me, it will always end up in my care, maybe not yet by the end of the day but some other day I’m sure it will. Each and every one of us has our own opinions, I just see mine this way. I know I need not to explain anything but I just wanna share. Maybe this answers many of my friends’ questions. I’m just waiting for a friends return but I don’t expect of anything that’s with him the moment he came back, if he’ll ever be. Perhaps I’ll just be glad to see his face once more and that’s all. If ever there’s more, I can never tell. I wanna be still about this. I don’t faith I just hope. Love has always its own way of reaching people and it’s not just always within a girl and a boy relationship. It can be found inside your home, within a relative’s embrace, a friend’s advice or even a stranger’s smile. As of now, I feel so love.

Yes if pride was never invented it should have never been like this. But I believe it’s best this way. For beyond every horizon, things happened for a purpose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment