Monday, April 12, 2010

Obsession


Ice creams. Chocolates. Gadgets. Cool stuffs. Bags. Shoes. Fabulous dresses. Marvelous cars. What’s yours?

There are certain things in this life that I can’t imagine the world turning without them. Sometimes I wonder how Adam and Eve managed to live without ice creams. But what if one day, I woke up and realized that those things were nowhere to be found? I think I’ll die. It’s somehow exaggerated but taking these things out of my system will really make me sick.

Fascination. Passion. Fixation. Craze. Fanaticism. Zeal. OBSESSION. Whatever you may call it. They are those things, hobbies, people that is in you that you won’t like to be taken away for they complete you. And believe me they define you. But how far can those things bring you. For instance, Can you manage to get fat in exchange of a year supply of ice creams? Would you bother to fail your exam for playing DOTA all night? Now, when does a hobby or a thing becomes an obsession? Is it when those things are already controlling you? But mind you, things can never control people, it is still you who are losing control. Most of the people who are obsessed don’t admit it and worse some are aren’t even aware that they are one. Obsession is obviously a negative trait. But when could this thing possibly leads? Well I must say it depends. It is still always better to think of those things that you’ve got, they’re implications, they’re importance and they’re proper use. For you may never know what may happen and what you are loosing.

Now why did I make a post about this? I just wanna share that I am currently obsessed of doing nothing and I damn hate it. But I find no way out, even if I would like to. There’s nothing to be done.:) So I’ve decided to compose an article that would somehow cut my OBSESSION. This may be too corny but I write whatever’s in my mind. And for this time, I would like to shout,* ICECREAM!!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment